Below you can listen to recent episodes of Challenging By Shelter, a new podcast featuring members of the LWPM Continuation Strategy team talking about their work. You can also find our Webinars where we’ll be sharing insights and successes of the Lead Worker Peer Mentor (LWPM) Service, demonstrating the value that the model can bring.
We welcome you to join one of our webinars, these will be hosted via Zoom at 13:00 (unless otherwise specified) for approximately 30 minutes. You can find our latest webinar below, and the future schedule on the right. To view any previous webinar please click it’s title in the schedule.
If you would like to attend, please send your confirmation to Christine_Grover@shelter.org.uk
We will require a minimum of 15 participants to hold the webinar. All webinars will be presented to a live audience and recorded for future training purposes. If you wish to remain anonymous, please refrain from providing details of your name and organisation during the webinar.
• Monday 20 July – What was the Lead Worker Peer Mentor Service?
• Monday 27 July – What is a Lead Worker?
• Monday 3 August – Lived experience in the workplace
• Monday 10 August – Multiple and complex needs – challenges and solutions
• Monday 17 August – Findings from the Lead Worker Peer Mentor Service
• Tuesday 1 September (12:00) – Liaison and Diversion – Peer Mentors in the Criminal Justice System
• Monday 7 September – National Homelessness Advice Service (NHAS) – Challenges of homelessness and complex needs
• DATE TBC – SIFA Fireside – Peer Mentors and NRPF